Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Short Bio


Cheril Goodrich
CMT-CHt-NLP-OMC
The Miracle Alchemist

After being a hairdresser for many years, I was drawn to learning the art of massage therapy. After massage therapy, I began to study hypno therapy, and then NLP psychology. I am also an Ordained Minister, and have studied vibrational medicine, as in Bach Flower Remedies.
I have taken classes in kinesiology, I also used time to explore astrology, and numerology. I have taken classes in addiction, as well as spirit possession. I am a Gemini, so I was drawn to many different ways that deal with the science of the mind/body.

One day while I was doing massage on a client, as is customary, I asked her if she was having any problems, and she stated that she had a pain in her back. I asked her how long she had the pain, and she said it began about 4 months prior. Then she said something that posed a question in my mind that I did not understand. She said, this pain in my back is the same pain I experienced 20 years ago. I then asked her, what happened 4 months ago, and she told me that her mother had died. The connection of the specific pain in her body, along with the time factor was obvious, but I had no idea what this meant, so I began to question other massage clients about their physical pain, and low and behold, a pattern began to emerge. It was this pattern that was out of order with perfect health that set me on a new journey in my life. Once I made the decision to learn this, I went on my own journey to understand my own physical and psychological pain. The more I learned about myself, the more I understood about the mind/body connection, but I also began to understand the time factor involved in the mind/body association.

The information I received from massage clients was priceless. This led me into exploring the 4th dimension as a source of reference I had never thought of in the past. I found that people remember exactly when in time that a physical or psychological traumatic event occurred, but then I began to be shown something else.
What I found in the 4th dimension was information and understanding that precluded the Great Flood, and how what our world is experiencing today is a result of an error that occurred within the 4th dimension thousands of years ago. The reason that science has not discovered this information is because of the 3rd dimensional body interference. This interference is called the ego/mind/body, or the physical history of the world.. If you want to understand the Revolution of the Spirit, you will not find in on the 3D linear timeline, it is in a Spiral Time Zone that houses the true reality of our world. This information is available to anyone. The problem is, no one is looking in 4D, they are accepting a limited 3D linear timeline interpretation of the history of our world.

The 3rd dimension is a story of evolution of the body, but the story in the 4th dimension is about the Revolution of the Spirit. This is the information I share today.




No comments:

Post a Comment