Friday, July 1, 2016

Heart To Mind Language

I do a lot of writing on the computer, but whenever I have attempted to learn html, I always felt anxious. I thought that perhaps I already had enough on my plate, and putting something else on it was not in my own best interest, but this morning I had an insight that I would like to share.

The heart carries a frequency that caries a tone that is in perfect alignment with the Earth. Because frequency is the basis for all living things within the Heavens, it would be difficult to deny that the Earth and the human heart are not in some way connected. Exploring this connection brought me to a conclusion that shifted my personal understand, and because the purpose of miracles is to shift personal perception, I would say that this could be defined as a miracle.

The difference between the artificial intelligence of technology, and the Living Intelligence within the Living Computer that is defined as the Universal Mind comes from the emotional quotient. While artificial intelligence carries absolutely no emotional content, the Living Computer that defines the Universal Mind is full of emotional content.

While it is impossible to program emotional content into a computer with html, or the code that lies behind what we see on the internet, the Living Code that inspires the heart of all living things that exist within the Living Universal Computer is impossible to ignore.

Most of the information that is shared with me either comes in the middle of the night when I wake up, or in the morning just after I awaken, as I am sure this happens with most people. The information I am sharing today was shared with me this morning. However, I do remember having thoughts that were centered around html in the past. However, today the message provided me with insight that was not complete in the past.

When the Heart of the Living Computer, or the Universal Mind programs a heart with emotional content, this Program comes directly from the Emotions that Live within this Living Mind. Thus, it is not a program, it is how the Universal Heart shares its Higher Emotional Content through a perfectly defined frequency. This ensures that this Frequency is never lost in time. Does this sound familiar?

Technology will put a computer chip inside of a body so it can determine where this body is. This has absolutely nothing to do with emotional frequency, but frequency that determines where the body can be found. This is a result of the belief that body evolution determines reality. The artificially programmed computer chip is about physical control, while the emotional frequency programmed in the heart is about emotional freedom.

The HTML, or Heart To Mind Language is about freedom to explore anything that individual consciousness chooses to explore.. Notice I did not say Mind to heart, as the heart must be free to choose, and them must choose to emotionally communicate what one has found while exploring within the Universal Mind. This is how the Universal Mind learns to understand Itself, through us.

Just as the html code is behind what we visibly see in artificial time, the HTML Emotional Frequency is what is behind what we see in physical form.

I am sharing this information with you because I want you to share information that will allow you explore time in a whole new way. By moving towards understanding the Heart To Mind Language of the heart in time, will Miracle Alchemy begin to become the means to reconnect to the Universe.

The Emotional Frequency of the Heart must be recognized as belonging to the Spirit. It is this Higher Emotion Frequency that offers us access to the unlimited possibilities that are available to us. The body/brain frequency is too dense to master the Frequency of Whole Perfect Love.

The purpose of the evolution of the body was to define a reality without the HTML of the Universal Heart. Is this what we really want? Choose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment