Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Body Junk Collector


Have you ever heard that we spend the first half of our life collecting junk, and the second half getting rid of it? I have found this to be true in my own life, as I have attempted to purge and get rid of the non-essentials, as they just weigh me down.

Have you heard the saying, as within so without? Well, I have found this true as well. The first half of my life was spent collecting things that were considered of valuable for the body. This memory collection of non essential and emotions that were attached to body stuff did little to increase my internal Self value. I found quite the contrary to be true, although letting go of these non essentials felt like I was being asked to let go of my personal self.  What I have learned is that body self value has nothing to do with the Self Value that was ascribed to me through the Spirit.

What I have found is that this collection of non essential body collections were in fact destroying my self value in ways that were impossible for me to understand at the time I was collecting them. My emotional attachment to the external world began a process of shifting my reality from the Higher Value I received at birth, to a much lower standard of value that I learned to believe could offer me.

This external value became a way of life. I went to work to make money to add to my external value. I bought things that added to what I learned to believe was my source of value. Never once did I consider using money to understand my OWN Self Value. Instead, I used money to support the idea that what I had accumulated externally had more value than me. The more stuff I had, the more value I had. What a joke. The problem was, the joke was on me.

This set me on a path of working hard to make more external investments that could only be appreciated with a body that used 5 separate body senses to define an external world. I did not work to determine my OWN Self Value, or to satisfy my inner truth, I worked to gain material advantage in a world that is also involved in this unnatural wave of insanity.

I was irresponsible, in that I did not understand that the truth in my inner Self/Spirit would lead me to everything I would want to have in this life. I became blind to the fact that it was possible for me to define, explore, and have a whole new way of life revealed to me. That is, until I was finally placed in a position of having to address this fact. At this point I made a new decision to move my journey in this life down a new path. At this point, I began to lose everything that I had given to material and body value.

The body emotions that I had attached to this stuff was incensed at my decision to look at something else, and these internal emotions began to rebel. I was depressed, angry, guilty, fearful, sad, went into hiding, and there were times that I became very ill. I obviously had to find a way to cope with all of this, so I began to experiment with an aspect of my Self that I had basically ignored while I was collecting all of the junk I felt was necessary to keep my body happy, healthy, and abundant. This is what the external world supports that we are told we need to be and have a good healthy, abundant, and healthy body.  It is all a lie, because I during the time I was a junk collector for the body, I never really felt whole and complete.

I eventually learned that they body junk collector is the ego/mind/body. It stored memories of junk in the body that was supposed to placate me and keep me focused on body junk so I would not see what I was missing. This aspect of my body self was very active in its attempts to steer me away from the path that I had chosen.

Fortunately for me, years before I agreed to make this new journey, I was introduced to a Universal Plan to help me succeed on this new path I had chosen. The journey was not easy, as everything I learned to value in this world opposed my real Value. The Plan, though simple, was not easy either. Because the Language I was being introduced to was comprised of Living Words, and body junk is not, it took me a while to even begin to comprehend the journey I had chosen.

Because of the Plan, I was supported, and when my body got sick to the point of death, I was given a choice of how I wanted to handle it. The body the Value of my Spirit is using NOW is still alive, so my new journey is safe from the inner emotional monsters I made that supported the junk I collected while living solely for the body. You see, it is no longer the body that is priceless, it is the Journey that I am on that is.

Everyone who walks this world has a Plan awaiting them in the Wings of Heaven. This is the New Journey that is supported by the Heavens. The path is narrow, and sometimes you just have to squeeze through to the other side. I made it, so I know it is possible to end being a body junk collector, and become a Powerful Leader in Spirit.

This is the New Journey through time that we are being offered to explore. Miracles are the means to explore time. The Miracle Experience is designed to replace the body experience. Because a Miracle Experience carries the Value of the Spirit, this Experience will obviously prove to be much more rewarding experience than body junk ever could.

Cheril'Sword
All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment